REFLECTION & LEARNING

What? So What? Now What? 

Throughout this critical thinking and communicating module, i believe that this journey involves heavily on deeper self discovery and testing sets of skills I had attained during my 5 years in two different alma mater. I’ve been absolutely eager and greedy in gaining various knowledge until I became self aware and concluded that knowledge that’s not put in action is pointless and a waste of time. 

POINT
Analysing perspective and synthesising information are my two main objectives in this module. I believe the self development especially in analysing and synthesising improve tremendously and it’s not only due to my ability to accomplished it but mainly due to Professor Blackstone guidance. His sheer enthusiasm coupled with professionalism has showed me the level of professionalism I need to be in order to reach that standard. 

ELABORATION
We applied analytical skills and synthesising information skills in all of the assignments which we are given. It allows use to brutally practice it and further push that skill to the next level. Once we are done, we further seek for guidance and scan for any weaknesses that can be improve to deliver professional assignment outcome.

EXAMPLE
For example I would like to point out that the reader response assignment was useful and informative. It took me hours to understand what exactly RR is and how is it written and why the format of it is written the way it is. With better clarity of it, it improves my ability to create straight to the point content. Every consultation was helpful and Professor Blackstone further elaborated the purpose and technique of writing of the RR. That consultation is technically a reflection of our work seeking our areas of improvements in our assignments 

LINK 
This had been a great practice of my ability to further improve all aspects of communication. Be it analysing content and oral presentation articulation, appropriate body language with professional individual or teams.


EXTRA
Making mistakes is important in Uni as it is the best time to know what you don’t know. I envision the future which i strive for will require these sets of skills and it is of utmost importance to improve myself in these areas to make sure these skills are fundamentally strong.

Comments

  1. Thank you very much, Syakir, for this uniquely crafted and informative reflection. I appreciate the effort.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts